Associate - Product Operations
At Eccentric, privileged to co-build the virtual world with some of the best minds of our times. Since 2016, we have been engaged in the Virtualization of Automotive Retail. We have helped to lead Automotive Brands in the World to optimize the power of Virtual Interactions.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and detail-oriented Associate - Product Operations to join our dynamic team at Eccentric. As the primary point of contact for customer inquiries, feedback, and concerns, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring exceptional customer satisfaction. Building strong, lasting relationships with our clients will be a key focus, making you the go-to person for their business needs. You'll also be responsible for coordinating and managing projects, ensuring timely delivery within scope and budget. Additionally, your proficiency in analytics will be crucial in generating and analyzing reports to drive data-driven insights and optimizations.
We are building a Showroom-like experience in a virtual world where a vehicle buyer
- Can take a 3D walkthrough of all models/variants/trims on sale
- Can customize the vehicle and see exactly how it looks like and how much it will cost
- Can take a ‘Virtual Consultation’ with a sales agent in the virtual world (some like to call it Metaverse)
What you’ll do
1. Customer Success
- Act as the primary point of contact for all customer inquiries, concerns, and feedback.
- Ensure all client needs are communicated with utmost clarity (both internally and externally) and met with timely, effective solutions.
- Build strong, lasting relationships with our customers, ensuring consistent satisfaction so you're seen as the go-to person for their business needs.
- Communicate customer feedback internally, liaising with product and development teams to drive product enhancements or address specific client needs.
- Ensure that all key data and metrics for your respective client are at your fingertips, especially during discussions.
2. Project Management
- Coordinate and manage all projects associated with your assigned clients from inception to completion.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope, and within budgets.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that you block their time to ensure seamless project execution.
- Develop comprehensive project plans, track progress, and communicate any changes or challenges to stakeholders.
- Evaluate project outcomes, noting lessons learned and recommending improvements for future initiatives.
- Generate, analyze, and present regular reports on product usage, customer feedback, and other key metrics
- Use data-driven insights to guide optimizations and innovations.
- Ensure data accuracy and consistency in consultation with internal and external teams.
- Collaborate with product & data teams to enhance data collection and reporting methodologies.
What we seek
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Technology, Communications, or a related field.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a client servicing, project management, or customer-facing role.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and multitasking skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients and internal teams.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, particularly with MS PowerPoint and MS Excel.
- Experience with Project Management tools such as Confluence, Trello, and Jira is a plus.