Node JS Developer
At Eccentric, privileged to co-build the virtual world with some of the best minds of our times. Since 2016, we have been engaged in the Virtualization of Automotive Retail. We have helped to lead Automotive Brands in the World to optimize the power of Virtual Interactions.
We are looking for Software Developers having hands-on experience in Node.js and frameworks available for it (such as Express, Strong Loop,), React, Redux, and Webpack
We are building a Showroom-like experience in a virtual world where a vehicle buyer
- Can take a 3D walkthrough of all models/variants/trims on sale
- Can customize the vehicle and see exactly how it looks like and how much it will cost
- Can take a ‘Virtual Consultation’ with a sales agent in the virtual world (some like to call it Metaverse)
What you’ll do
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- A unit test should be embedded in the code. Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Document Node.js processes, APIs including database schemas with details of input/output parameters. Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and per formant applications.
- Manage Tasks on JIRA. Update with comment & time spent on all work completed.
- Review and Share RCA of all defects after project completion.
- Record and maintain software version.
- Complete loop and flow test before making the delivery to QA. Also, perform Database & API performance tests.
- Deploy security on APIs and other security measures to eliminate any threat. Implementation of security and data protection.
- Optimise Database & recommend framework or best coding practice
- Integration of data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.)
What we seek
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it (such as Express, Strong Loop,), React, Redux, and Webpack. Knowledge of RESTful API development and integration.
- Experience in working with databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, or similar. Familiarity with database management, including schema design, query optimization, and performance tuning.
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages (such as Jade, EJS)
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors (such as Stylus, Less)
- Experience working with MYSQL or NoSQL databases; the ability to write efficient queries and benchmark/profile them.
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform.
- Knowledge of containerization and orchestration technologies like Docker and Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with automated testing frameworks like Jest or Mocha.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and deployment strategies.
- Understanding of authentication and authorization mechanisms (e.g., JWT, OAuth).