At Eccentric, we are privileged to co-build the virtual world with some of the best minds of our time. Since 2016, we have been engaged in the Virtualisation of Automotive Retail. We have helped leading Automotive Brands in the World optimize the power of Virtual Interactions.
We are looking for a Data Analyst at Eccentric. You will be responsible to gather, organize and interpret statistical information and scrutinize data using various tools and techniques to generate information that helps others make decisions.
We are building a Showroom-like experience in a virtual world where a vehicle buyer
- Can take a 3D walkthrough of all models/variants/trims on sale
- Can customize the vehicle and see exactly how it looks like and how much it will cost
- Can take a ‘Virtual Consultation’ with a sales agent in the virtual world (some like to call it Metaverse)
What you’ll do
- Developing and implementing statistical models to analyze data and uncover patterns and insights.
- Building and deploying machine learning models to automate predictions and decisions.
- Communicating findings and recommendations to stakeholders through visualizations, reports, and presentations.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, such as engineering, product, and business, to drive data-driven decision-making.
- Ensuring the security, privacy, and ethical use of data.
- Defining and tracking key performance metrics to evaluate the success of models and inform future development.
- Standardizing the dashboard with the help of the product manager and provide recommendations to the product manager and close the loop with the project manager/client for ad-hoc requests from the project teams.
- Provide weekly product performance analysis and insights to internal and external stakeholders, keeping in mind the KPIs.
- Ensure 100% data adherence for every release by working with quality assurance and providing recommendations for the commissioning and decommissioning of data sets.
- Monitor and analyze the performance levels of various projects and competitive products, validate changes in product/UX with data including A/B testing, and provide regular training to end-users on new reports and dashboards.
What we seek
- Past Experience in Forecasting, reporting, and tracking operational metrics using techniques like Moving Average, Simple Linear Regression, and Multiple Linear Regression.
- Proven expertise in Identifying and improving processes, including creating standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards.
- Previously had knowledge of conducting market research and data mining using techniques like Null Hypothesis, Correlation Analysis, Predictive Algorithms, and Process Stability.
- Possesses proficiency in Microsoft Excel, and familiarity with data query and management tools such as Access, SQL, and Business Objects.
- Preference will be given to candidates who are well-versed in analytics tools like Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, and Amplitude